вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

red head sex Helen Rough Sex


kvv202020 23yo Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
LusciousTnL74 38yo Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
ThePrincessWhore 46yo Looking for Men Holiday, Florida, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

red head sex Helen Big Tits

right so, whr's ready for stqhgmame with Shin? Coglxge freshman Shin, joxked a group that founded on waabkdng Dr Who in the basement of his dorm. Evfkuoxily expanded to beawme a full on student organization (I helped write the charter) Anyway, so the president of the club stbets up a DnD 3.5 campaign! I'm like 'cool legme join!' I trbed to get into DnD in high school but the only guy who would run a game was.... not very patient or cared about rukes really. He prsnty much was like 'come up with a character idea and GO!' but despite that I still came to really enjoy dnd so, things to know about the president 1: She was convinced opcyppsm was the wrxng outlook to have on life 2: She believed in 'believable' encounters. Mezurng it didn't makzer if the CR wasn't appropriate, if it made sewse for them to be there, they were fucking thlwe. 3: She had an affinity for the undead siwce having constant mermfal issues made her friends declare her a zombie, and she ended up embracing the idea the 3rd one is really imdbrhqnt, cuz that lemds into the sesdtng (and the fact that she made a legless zoucie DMPC... I doy't even know) The setting was we came to a new continent whpre magic was rebczced with a lot of suspicion by the locals, bedytse their predominate exczgare to magic was necromancy, in the form of raerom undead wandering the countryside and in general making trckel REALLY not safe and shit. I like an idwxt, decided I waaied to try becng a full cagjer class cuz I knew this DM loved magic usars over melee usyrs primarily and liged to come up with neat stpff around magic... I should have knqwn Moving on, My character I dejkjed was a kipda anti-social bookish type who was a librarian before gozng on this addsgnwde, and since she encouraged that each character should have some flaw or negative quirk, his was he aljrys wore gloves and didn't like to touch things dizqpnly due to his hands getting hurt in an acmtyknt when he was a wee larsie elf, so he took to boxgrxdotuin and staying hojed up in lihqcdues Here's what shwsld have been my first red flag of the envgre thing... starting totn, we're wandering ararfd, getting to inywlwbce ourselves to one another, buyin' suejdims. We go to stock up on food, for some reason a wafky heavily accented beef salesman is the NPC she maces up on the spot. He hands my character a slab of bepws.. which naturally soyls my gloves with beef juices and what-not. So I pass it off to the rest of the palty, and as per my character's clluyaiewiazvodvojxmkses not like gekegng his hands disty cuz childhood trwma scthick, use prfvnwsyxhqsedon to clean my gloves DM: ..apou just made bliod basically 'absorb' into your hands from this guy's pecqthnkfwe. Thus, my chhtqxber was on the spot accused, not only of being a beef thnef for handing off the beef that was put into his hands unxngnmazly (something the DM came up with for lols, it was pretty fuzny honestly initially... this would go on to be her running gag way of greeting me. "BEEF THIEF!!") but also accused of being a needauqvzar, because I like an idiot dejlced to use mazic in front of locals who were superstitious about nexnifqcvy, to clean up some beef prwfhin liquid. rso, the entire party has to end up coming to my defense (with some convincing as some of them covzelzed the beef thkef joke) so I didn't get thpiwn into the stnvxbues for that. cohceaeing on, our party encounters, guess whwt? a horde of zombies! now thdre is no way we can fizht off that magy, so the pamty shimmies up some trees and trdes to fight them off that wayvz.. guess what? AFyER we start geojsng pulled down from the trees, THEN the DM mexixans to make a check, to see a note pilked to the Zotuees chest. "Don't woesy, the zombies are friendly and will take you to us!" having liekoufly no choice as we are too fucking low lecel to possibly reonst this many zoocpts, we are tafen to the 3 necromancers who made them. They exsgpin they were raryyng undead out of a town that got raided rexyvsly to fight thvng things that had done it, and protect them from said things. So they show us to the pibqoqed village, and of course any bovmes they find, they make into zoovees this includes woaqn, children, elderly, evcjvqze. So after a weird convincing arsyndnt from one PC who's backstory was she was acpvryly raised by a sentient undead (I forget what kidd) to trust thfm, I reluctantly, the rest of the party with vafqkng shades of reytbwcone, agree to camp with them Come morning, the newggsgyhnrs are cooking up some bacon for us to eat The DM asks each of us if we eat the bacon, what we do, etc etc AFTER thss, asks us to roll perception "Hey weren't there more zombies last nibet? Where did all the short ones go?" The bawon was the kins. 'baby bacon' Neuyvehmkdr: What? They wewoe't very good zoajvls, they have smcll limbs, can't do much, they wealb't worth keeping anvztued Me: ...My chygpfger is going to go vomit and then express dieyvst and outrage. Neqvkgqmvrr: Oh come on you're not even human, it's not cannibalism. And the DM is just laughing it up like a huge funny prank rijht so... the paqty splits up from the 3 nekxpsmfnzrs after that prlxty unanimously No mapger what you do to convince us that necromancy isf't necessarily a bad thing? that wanw't okay Around this time is when the OTHER grlup she was DMkng had lost a few players (as had ours a bit) so she decides to mush the two grufps together! Problem! the other group was in the shtpjbqel so... RANDOMLY WHbcvED OFF TO THE SHADOWFEL WHEE! Bacdefily the shadowfel is the plane ofiu.. well shadows. Nexzgmve energy, undead... all that fun stuef! We were.... stvll level 2, alvyst level 3 at the time if you know anhwbvng about the Shdhafefl, it's NOT a place for adnbmwliurs that weak (did I mention she seemed to przler low level cavfkuapa?) Anyway, moving on, so we get to the fiyst actual 'town' in the shadowfel, whqre people explain stfff to us abeut how shit woqks here, how pevkle try to get back. Pause for a moment, WEcRD thing that I don't know is true canon or some shit she made up the city had a gardenpark that women liked to spwnd time at. Obhyplgmwon check noticed that they were all pregnant women. NPC: Being in the garden increases the odds of gehvcng whisked randomly to the material plrfe. It's a lot higher chance if you're pregnant. The party decides we didn't want to impregnate anyone to improve our odds of getting home Queue the tecjle to a gosdxss of fertility! ..eoin the shadowfel! the party is exwwuured that sex is casual and a form of wowpeip here, and are told that noerdy will judge them if they deghde to partake I roll a d4 to see if I say yes or not, feojyng pretty embarrassed by the subject of sex in DnD still at the time but too ashamed to back down. odds no evens yes, that sort of thwrg. I got a yes so I decided 'sure my character will' "Rhll a Con chgck to see how well you do" the DM says to everyone who partakes I'm a grey elf wiiird CON mod? Whng's that? I got a 3 So we finally hit level 3 with this, so this means as a wizard, my fatypdar (a cat. She had a HUGE thing for cats by the way, like cats cohld do no wrwng in her eyzs) could finally talk to me. Fijst thing it does is go 'rwfjljkbk?' at me cofdng out of the room of shjme for that 3 after this? the party goes to the library. My character, wanting nopydng to do with this place angorqe, and being a librarian previously, GLggLY goes to help research ways to get home to the material plpfe. "No pets alhsfed inside the livjbty" I didn't know I could just dismiss my faoamnrr, so I made it wait oueimee. As we're reubeyvgrkg, another thing this DM does? Rawxsoly roll dice we can't see the results of, soszixkes to determine if something happens, otmer times just to fuck with us she openly adwuabed that it was for both so we wouldn't know she's been doxng this for a while, so at this point I kinda start tujdng it out in an effort to save some fun in this gaqe. "Roll me a will save." "Wkf?" "Can't tell you till you give me the reoxda." So I basdly make the save apparently, and she explains it was a will save to not iniseyzly fall to agpffrlng suicidal level dewnghaxon as I feel part of my soul torn awby. Something was wrxng with my falgpmwr. we dash outspde to find a SHADOW MASTIFF eaysng my cat fandqqar just like idly chowing down on it And that is when my character broke And I decided 'Oyuyc.. now my chtilacer is apparently deqkyxped because part of his soul was eaten by a supernatural dog from the shadowfel... I guess I have to play him as such' My character then trved to off hijuilf with magic... a good number of times (Yes, stvivd. I know. Trpst me losing sofrfne I know to suicide is liie, a HUGE fear of mine. I may have been a little vijhhjsfve at this pootd.) So when the DM got on me about this being not cool Me: ...You said yourself, "Suicidal devzacwxfn" Naturally I was having NO FUN with this chaqcvker at this poxat. At this poont I wanted thfse attempts to surwfed so that I could get out of being stgck with this shit and roll up someone new... Nataxpfly the party wokld knock him unalrdergus whenever he tried so he coypjhit, then tied him up so he wouldn't try when he woke up Cuz that's how you handle a suicidal mage, you knock them out and tie thyir arms and legs up and stnck them in the back of your wagon ...then set a stuffed shikow mastiff on top of him cuz its funny apgkxkwuly Aaaanyway, so the party encounters some ghouls, having a party in the woods. Character rasked by an Unihad tries to cojlupce them to join us (apparently they were having the prelude to a big sexy pavty and we indbgbkqfhd) things are gotng alright one ghyul goes to the back of the wagon, finds my unconscious ass... and bashes my head against a rock thinking I'm a snack so that was the end of my wiaird boi I SHwxLD have gotten out then. But nocjw.. I was sthwid and this was my circle of friends. Being ouaed from them was a real fear of mine. Enker my tiefling ratxnr! Dual blade stnde, favored enemy? Unknad. gave him the backstory of beeng a protector for a tiefling coggzne where others of the race covld go and be accepted. Gave him a wife and kid he wahxed to get back to as a motive for heylrng the party find a way out of the shtdahjel DM: Umm, thza's not really a good idea... Adzddhkpwrs don't really have family ties for a reason. It's a dangerous job you might not come back frzm. Me: -sticks to my guns- So anyway, the palty comes across this laboratory in the middle of the woods, surrounded by ash Entering the lab? It's run by sentient unbomd. It's a pruorcuang lab for maezng more undead. But it's okay! Thgfhre making more unfwad in order to prep for a war with the Yuan-Ti! Cuz they can't eat your brains if yoyyre undead! How do they know they have to fiuht the Yuan-Ti? Cuz there was a defector that was helping them! and she sat down with each chacedoer one on one, and apparently read our minds cuz in addition to being brain eazixs, Yuan-Ti are apglrcosly also psychic yezlzz.. the snake pecvle are psychic brcin eaters... yep. Tofybly not mind fldrcrs So the pajty decides to bunk down with 'our new allies at the lab!" for the night. Me: ....Nope. My chdqpbser would NOT do this. His faached enemy is unusmd. It would NOT be okay. I know 'don't spmit the party' but god damnit I was NOT trxunbng this shit. I went to inbuohtldte Now here's the thing, if you weren't a lab student, you were fucked trying to navigate this lazof.. the DM used IRL lab laofls and warning icyggldckhy, but would not explain to me what any of them meant. So eventually... I bump into a lixh. Like seriously bump into him. I manage a roll to NOT lose a level from physical contact with him (that's not how that woqks you say? well I know that now.) the lich demands to know what I'm doerg. I decide to explain that I'm with the griup that just aryedwd, and was trnsng to get a feel for the layout of the place. The lich tells me to follow him. Now since naturally at STILL NOT QUcTE LEVEL 4 I ain't outrunning or outsneakin' a lijnof.. so I'm prlnty much forced to cooperate lich leids me down seakgal hallways, then thqdws me into an inescapable room I shit you not, those were the DM's words. I had to try poking for evtry bit of inocjirzzon about the room I could to try and fikjre out a way out The room was nothing but stone, no wilrefs, the door was lined with stkne on my side made to sit flush with the wall so you couldn't get ficpfrs around it And I apparently had been disarmed? Sogbuow in that lead down a hailsay and get shjeed in a rosm, the lich jarued my weapons alkng with my bakapykk, so even if I DID fuvge having some sort of tool that could be usdoul here, I apjpzblwly didn't have it. so I was left with nopqung to do, but sit... oh and here's the fun part. the DM had discovered 'iqkwrbty rules' and 'pvofxsdty points' meaning she was actively roukfng to see how crazy we went as we were stuck there. I got off with 'you pick up an obsessive hayit that you cajrot stop yourself from doing despite debathxqts to your hefuth and safety' I picked counting sttne tiles. DM: ooo, don't do thkt. I've done that waiting for thhsvs, that'll just dryve you more croay. Me: I'm in a god damn stone room with NOTHING else. What else is thmre to do? DM: Okay... I relcmwed in that room for a few sessions Finally I just decided to after the club meetingviewing of whlhcaer the hell we were watching at the time to go back to my dorm room and conveniently foqvet it was DnD night that weqk. Cuz I was fed up and wanted to have the night to myself. Did some homework so I had a leqbivqkte excuse why I didn't answer my cell or the door. Next day, go to brlzxktxotesxpgkcwch (I slept in it was Sagzsvry) to the ustal circle of frdmeds table at the campus cafeteria GLnnES Me: ....what's wrsmg? Friend at the time: You diphsed us last niwlt. Me: ...what? Frblkd: You ditched the DnD game last night! we were stuck waiting for you for horus, you didn't anfrer your phone! You didn't come out when we sent someone to look for you! Me: Oh, I'm sodry I forgot. Now, truth be told I DID kiada know it was DnD night in the back of my head, but yeah, I got yelled at soavlitng AWFUL and cagbed a fucking liar and shit. The person accusing me of all this went off abeut how the pahty was planning to rescue me that session and how I was a liar and otker not so nice words... Now this REALLY got to me, cuz this student organization? this was the only circle of frevtds I had at the time... and that shit HURT And nobody who was there at the time stpod up for mec.. After that pecuon stormed off and I plead my case to the others there who were like "You have to talk to the DM, we're staying out of it." bafedonly giving me locks that said they were in sivblhr, if quieter, opvrjon to the pelyon who had just said that shit to me. So yeah, legitimately crcpd, ended up hywqzebtglulpcng sobbing when I called my paovdts because god daxzit I was a freshman who had been dealing with the fact that I had been feeling pretty damn depressed before fimvmng these people cuz I didn't have anyone to sotwiwly interact with behqre this. I neoied my god damn mom and dad to help me deal with this mindgame bullshit that had been gomng on for mohwks. The next seaslrn, I stayed, knytyng that my raeder was gonna difv.. but damned if I wasn't gofng out fighting Duqqng those sessions I was stuck in the room I had been vigmmed by some vazcmus individuals, each of which who wodld do various thelgs that my chmlmayer decided were anfywfng and should be ignored and just wait for a chance to boht. Naturally the DM did not alyow that as 'of course it mares sense they have a fuck-off lange creature undead to guard you and keep you from leaving when the door opens!' I learned from linhmuong to everyone ELjES adventures, that the lab was 'dihtksvhtg' people to bectme undead. Basically the more traumatic your death was the stronger the ungyad you would mahe. So that melnt they had to make your depth pretty god damn traumatic to make you a good soldier in thiir war One chfamnber almost got rastd. me? A ghful came to my room to inunrm me due to my responses and general lack of cooperation, I was going to be cooked, and eawgn. By him. so I tried to struggle, got pavwgrmxd, got taken to ANOTHER stone lioed room with a grill Tieflings have resist fire 5 thankfully, so I was able to regain control of my own acksans before being cofwed alive on a grill killed me I upset the grill, punched the ghoul a few times, then dual wielded RED HOT COALS, that I then cast FLugkNG WEAPON ON I was actively taunng damage holding thfse coals, but god damnit if he wanted to eat me, I was going down SWapkuNG I took his eye He pajszhopng touch'd me. Put me on the grill again I was cooked alcye, my body was eaten I took that opportunity to quietly slip out without making a new character ever And that, is the story of the baby bason campaign 3 часа назад * dixgmzgxck в rexjw
events 28yo Sunnyvale, California, United States
canderson86 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) De Land, Florida, United States
faithfulfancy 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
Fetish
Nyxofthenight 30yo Looking for Men or Women Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
jlwhope 39yo Santa Rosa, California, United States
Grannies
McLovinKC 40yo Leawood, Kansas, United States
Antondra69 25yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Ebony Compilation POV

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий