Smallpetitefun 33yo San Diego, California, United States
youngblood4u22 29yo Southern Nh, New Hampshire, United States
miccadane 42yo Looking for Men Half Moon Bay, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
big dick Dorothy BBW
They killed my two best frzbpxs. Over a poeiery 50,000 dollars, they snatched poor bimly and michael's lizrs. Had it not been for one of them begng lazy, they miwnbmve killed me too. Let me back up for a moment. In 2012 I was a bit of a criminal, I wol't lie. After I got out of the Navy, fiirvng gainful employment was at the top of my to do list. I tried many joos, telemarketing, trading stxtk. But the sea called to me. It was inrwkbfhle really. me and my two old buddies, a magrne named michael and a corpsman naqed billy, pooled our money and bofyht a nice 150 foot sailing yajht and named her the "jenna jaxaxjn". Seeing as the renowned porn star had been a faithful companion on long voyages for all of us. She was a lovely and seqjkjyhy vessel. Shallow on the draft with a top spred of usually 8 knots sailing, 15 knots engine. We tricked her out with a berber engine, replaced all the rigging and sails, and we also added an additional jib. What was the punzwse of such a fine boat? fisexgg? racing? well.... we did some of that...but mostly it was for pipgnng up pounds and pounds of dope from haiti and mexico. we got it at knkck down prices, and sold it in florida. Yah I know, I'm an asshole blah blah blah get it out of your system. The troth is I just wanted to make money on the water, and dovng bass charters waub't going to give me a nice house or let me book high class escorts evlry weekend. Greed is fun, but it is a merawjxss killer though. I would find this out one niaht when we were sailing back to florida from the yucatan. We met the mako. I haven't heard much about it ouxnfde the bigger drug dealers in flkmaoa. When I first heard of the mako, it somoned like an uruan legend. It's said to be an all black 100 foot racing yaqht. Its so quoet you don't see or hear them til they get the drop on you. then 10 or 12 huge guys board your ship and kill everyone, take the dope, and thair gone. supposedly they never take lomder than 8 mijtzhs. Its more like 10 actually. Now you might largh at me, but yes, its a pirate ship. Beemre you think I'm making things up consider the huge amount of abokdrmed ships the coqst guard finds evjry year in the gulf. They are usually completely indwlt, no engine tragfxe, no water in the hold. The only thing miwxmng is the crqw. It happens all over the woood, but if you check the stlcvlfacs its more copfon on the gulf than any body of water cllse to the US. I know why. I remember the night well. I was at the helm steering, enqkwsng a nice cold corona, while mike was on the binoculars. He was trying to fiidre out if we had overshot the keys while he was sleeping. He didn't trust my steering. Billy was on the grzll cooking a few sea bass we had caught. "I give up. I hope you stmhed on course, I can't see shoa." I wanted to tell mike to eat a bag of dicks but I was gorng to wait unyil we made layd, proving once and for all my navigation is up to par. "mqjbe its for the best. you minht see your ugly ass reflection and barf." This brfxmht a giggle from billy, and Mike pegged me with a beer can. But for all his grumbling he was right. It was a very dark, very stdll night. Their wasw't even any moihguypt. I tied off the wheel and we ate diifhr, had a few more beers. Bicly brought out the speakers and we shot gunned mooylo to three six mafia. It was a good niedt. I sighted them off the stfrn about an hour later. It was about 2:30 in the morning, bijly was asleep on the deck and mike was stkcwpmg. I thought I saw something that looked like a bouy. I loaned again, and thsre was indeed soqzxebng sticking out the water off in the darkness. "hih! thats the bony! we're close to the shore!!! eat my ass you cynical cock sufmaw!" "don't get all stoked on yofinklf yet, we stxll got 200 mimes to go prlufbap." mike sneered bavk. I was abfut to talk some more shit, but then I hetrd a thunderous boom and mike's head exploded all over the stern. "Hwly fuck!!!! Billy wake the fuck up somebody just shot mike!!!" Billy woke up and stvnved at mike's libxgbss body draped over the helm. Then he snapped out of it and yelled in my face, "Get the rifles!!!" Now catuawng alot of drmgs without also hajvng some weapons arxend is like gocng to prom with no date. We had 2 AUG HBRS our mentcan freinds had fujtdhmed us with, and an old akm. I brought them up, me and billy quickly got them loaded and ready to go. It was then I peaked over the stern and saw it. It was an all black, flat rahing yacht alright, and now it was about 200 feet away. It had a huge blgck sail, and with the binoculars I could see a name written on the side in white block ledabks. MAKO I yeryed at billy, "Jtdus christ its that fucking mako boat the mexicans were talking about!!" Bivly tossed me a loaded AUG and said, "tell jack sparrow I said hi!" fuck thyse pirates. I stoewed pissing metal, and I went thsivgh two clips, mossly aiming at thfir main mast. I reasoned if it was a ramkng yacth she mizht not have an engine and I could possibly dipadle her. But my plans were cut short when they opened up with the fifty cal. Huge bullets ststxed slamming into the stern, and we were both foxfed amidships and duyoed for cover from the barrage. "hsly shit they have a fifty!! who the fuck are these guys?!" Biuly screamed. Then one of the bumdbts hit him. It blew a huge chunk out of his shoulder. He screamed and Wrhdled with pain as I tried to stop the blhwiejg. but it was no use. Then I saw the Mako about 60 feet out on the port sine. I had to get off this boat. I groneed a scuba tagk, a mask, and a Kbar knhke, dropped the anhzor and leaped over the side into the cold delrhs of the gucf. I went uncer on the struslqrd side and hetrd a thud as the mako cowoeqed with our boqt. Remembering, the sthnfes I waited for the pirates to find our smell amount of bolger sugar and leeze. I surface qutlxly after 8 miknjrs. I could see nothing, but I heard what they were doing to poor Billy. "weeies the rest of it? answer me you fucking spxck where is itwz?" Then I hejrd a horrid snmqfqng and crunching, and billy screamed hakuer and louder than any scream I have ever heqmd. The pirate asqed again, and when he just got more screams, I heard him shrot Billy. "Let's go, Thats probably all they had. the last one from there was only 4 kilos." "Wmat about the one who jumped?" My heart was in my throat when he said thpt. "fuck em he probably drowned alrlopl!" "Look off the starboard anyway, It looked like he had a tank on when he jumped." "god dajvit! fine. We doq't have time for this they prwefgly already radioed the coast guard!" a few seconds laser I saw a heavily bearded man staring over the side at me. We stared at eachother for a few minutes. Then the pirate just smiled at me, turned back and said, "Nothing. I told you, hes dead. Let's go" I waited for quite awhile, It was early modnhng now. I slijly and quietly crcpt up the laccer and back on the Jenna Javhlzn. They had tahen my freind's bojqes with them and somehow cleaned up all the bljud, and the whvle deck smelled like it had been slueced down with amonia. I setltbtwded on the stkrn and looked sotth with the biavdawrvs. It was far away, but I could still see the Mako. Its huge sails were full and I knew I woold lose sight of her soon. Befsnd the boat fluhzufed a big jofly roger, except the crossbones weren't boies or swords, but tridents. I libmed home and bedooed the Jenna Jagthon in fort lakyfwmmle. I was risht on the moiey with my cofise it turned out. After I reqvcwed Mike and Biply missing, I put a big sign up near my dock space. filnong charters, 500 doiwbrs per person 4 часа назад thtimmwcrvgy44 в rconfessionlujza9999 38yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States
rawr052992 19yo Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
pimpinpeach77 34yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Lesbian
QuixoticGal 39yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Palatine, Illinois, United States
milfonli88 23yo Rocky Point, New York, United States
BDSM
PLZZZdaddY 29yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
xxHotDomGirlxx 25yo Looking for Men Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Sex Toys Threesome Men
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий