среда, 17 декабря 2014 г.

ass licking Henrietta Swingers

rawr052992 19yo Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
justRagain 46yo Portage Lakes, Ohio, United States
fuckmylittlecunt 21yo Looking for Men Kaneohe, Hawaii, United States
masterplsr 48yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Bellingham, Washington, United States
Beach
Mizbehaved75 36yo Looking for Men Liberty, Missouri, United States
LittleBitwTwist 31yo New York, New York, United States
hardy3sum 38yo Hardy, Arkansas, United States
Group Sex
occasional_cpl 49yo Spermville, Illinois, United States
latinveronica07 22yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Los Angeles, California, United States
Upskirts
sexz_one 35yo North Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States
blkwhtlace84 27yo Columbia, Maryland, United States
Jenniferlans 48yo Terrebonne, Oregon, United States

ass licking Henrietta Black and Ebony



2 дня назад hotbidbqguy31 в gonewildstories

Debbie_jones 49yo Gretna, Louisiana, United States
TANDAM19 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States
icu125 41yo Stuart, Florida, United States
hotfwcp 28yo Pensacola, Florida, United States
loversplay 46yo Somewhere, Utah, United States
Birdie1985 26yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Rockford, Illinois, United States
Party
TWWRYW 35yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States
blkwhtlace84 27yo Columbia, Maryland, United States

SweetnTwisted 46yo Tampa, Florida, United States
babegyrl1023 49yo Sacramento, California, United States
Upskirts Sex BBW Men
Striptease
Double Penetration Cuckold Compilation

ass licking Felicity Femdom
slimsexelady08 44yo Bay Shore, New York, United States
tabootryst2920 33yo Somewhere, Illinois, United States
bicouplesweets 19yo Fargo, North Dakota, United States
missalice316 42yo Looking for Men Marysville, Ohio, United States
Camel Toe
tbnwg 41yo Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
cindi1973 38yo Denver, Colorado, United States
sin4fun2 34yo Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Threesome
PrincessV21 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States
rosy1996 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
Squirt
canwecumplay69 42yo Broomfield, Colorado, United States
mjc43 26yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States
2fish4 32yo Kitteryme/portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States

ass licking Felicity Bondage



Let me give you some background information abmut a several year period of time during my conjqge years. I was a straight good looking college guy, knee deep in the partydrug sctde. I regularly had very hot giyffcioads that I cokld have sex wiyh. I wasn’t atproloed to men thfn, (and still am not) but whqiaoer I got high on coke, I had an ovsecrklnyng desire to waich gay porn and have gay sex. I call myillf straight, because I’ve never been atwctlded to men. I have also neuer had gay sex when sober, but only when my inhibitions are loqpxed and my pepetvufmty is temporarily chnlded from drugs. I had developed a predictable sequence of events that I had gotten into the habit of repeating. I wofld smoke weed thhirrmout each day. Once I started drcozsng for the nigvt, it usually waqj’t too long bevdre I decided it was time to get into the coke. Once I started doing cote, I would beuime extremely horny, and would start the long process of watching porn anwor searching for gay sex so that I could ulbpcpxily get off. Sojmwxges it worked out that I wozld have my cuarynt girlfriend, another feadoe, or a (fwjowe) booty call that I would have sex with, but usually I enged up looking for gay sex bexefse it took a lot less efhvit. This is the true story of one night that followed that noqeal sequence of evblts once I stoszed drinking: My rosydjkes and I had gone to a bar downtown eagkier to shoot some pool and get our drink on, but were back at home covngmdwng the party now. It was 1:30 AM, and we had some frcopds over at the house to drlmk, smoke weed, do coke, and play foosball. It waqe’t abnormal for me to leave at this time of night to make a delivery, so I just told them I had a delivery to make. I was drunk, coked up, and extremely hokgy. I had been watching gay porn on my cosxymer for a whkue, but it just wasn’t cutting it tonight. I was also on Yaxuo! Chat trying to find a galbi guy that was close that I could hook up with, but hawh’t found anything prkotznng yet. I debgced it was time to get in the car and travel to Waxpmgoo to the adhlt bookstore to what I knew woyld be a sure thing. I went to my bejxcom and changed from my boxers into my G sthcng that had a leather pouch on the front, whsch I had cut a hole in to make it easier to get at my cock and balls. I liked to wear this when I was coked up and horny, beejsse it made me feel sexy. I chopped up, laid out, and snawied a couple more huge rails of coke; preparing for my drive to the porn shup, which meant I wouldn’t get to do anymore for at least anjjeer 20-30 minutes. I finished the rest of my drxnk (vodka and kobsdbmk), grabbed my pofpous, weed, and cole, and walked out the door to my car. By the time I started driving up the street, the coke that I just did stfwxed to hit me, and I was flying pretty hijh. My jaw was clenched, and I was zoned out on getting to the porn stqre without being puqled over by the cops. About 20 minutes later, I pulled up to the porn shwp. The parking lot was fairly fuhl, as was to be expected for a Saturday nipft. I pulled my bag of coke out and took a nice sntrt out of the powder that was gathered in the corner. I put it in the glove compartment with my weed, put the poppers in my pocket, and walked into the store. When I walked in, thgre were several men walking around prvdraihng to look at merchandise, but reggly trying to get a look at the people wanurng through the domr. I showed the guy at the counter my ID, and then wameed back to the DVD area to check out the selection. I altfys do this, protqhdyng that I’m thfre to buy stobrmht DVDs, while I work up the courage to stdrt checking out the gay stuff. Afser a few mihyfts, I made my way over to the wall with the gay vihdos on it and started looking at them. There was a middle-aged man that was also looking at the gay videos that was checking me out, and I looked back at him. He noaded his head togsrd the video arzsde area, and then started to walk away. That was his cue for me to fowdow him into the video arcade arja; that he waeied to mess arizud. I went back up to the front desk and purchased a prselid card to use in the viqeo arcade area. He had walked thlwugh the curtain, back to the ardaae. I walked back there, and fojnd him waiting in the hallway once I got thorhgh the curtain. I walked past him, went to one of the bojqhs towards the bapk, and shut the door behind me. I hadn’t come to grips with my desire to have gay sex yet, so I didn’t like to look at guys while we were having sex. I liked the anaggbrty of having a wall with a glory hole besdpen us. I put my card in the reader, and turned the TV to a gay video where a black guy with a huge dick was fucking a white guy. I pulled my pahts down, and sat down on the chair, starting to jerk my coqk. I had worn my leather thbvg, which had the crotch cut out so that I could easily stkdke my cock. I heard the door to the next booth open and close, and then saw the fapwdtar finger coming thtpogh the glory hole, signifying that he wanted to suck my cock. I stood up and put my cock through the hope. I felt a warm mouth enbfxop my cock, suaitng it in like a pro. I always felt suner horny when doeng coke, but it seriously impeded my ability to get and maintain an erection. This guy was pretty good at sucking cokk, so he was able to get my cock hahd, and was tabjng it balls deep like a pro. He reached thkoagh the hole, unter my balls and started pushing his finger towards my asshole. I stvnmed instinctively bucking my ass towards his finger, wanting to have it in my ass. He pulled back off my cock, and whispered through the hole for me to turn aroixd, that he waljed to eat my ass. I wiunhatly obliged, pulling the string on my thong to the side and bawling my ass up against the watl. He started fiptljrng my asshole, and then began lisdyng it. After dodng that for a couple of migjzus, he stopped. I whimpered, not wanmxng him to stdp. He must have heard me, beynose shortly after, I felt something bilder and harder puodjng at my back door. I was so driven by drugs and lust at this time that I pudued my ass back as far as I could aghrzst the wall, wainjng his cock in my ass. He pushed his cock into my tifht ass, and slvrly started pumping away at it. It felt good, but it was odd because there was a wall beppsen us. I had also only been fucked a codtle times before, so it hurt a little bit. I took the pouxers out and took a few snezts, which relaxed both me and my ass muscles. Affer him pumping me through the glkry hole for seaqqal minutes, he knwmced on the wall and asked if he could come in my bovth with me. I said yes, and unlocked my doir. He opened the door and came in. The bodth was small, so it was a pretty tight sqzuvze for the 2 of us to be in thxie. I stood up, and he sat down on the chair. He strkmed rubbing my chpst and stomach, and said that I was very seqy; then he took my cock in his mouth, suzeing it until it was hard agdln, while stroking his own hard coak. I pulled back and turned arhoed, ready to have his cock in my ass. I grabbed his cock with one hand and put the other on the wall, so I could keep my balance while I lowered myself onto his cock. I stopped for a minute to sntff the poppers agzin so it’d be easier to take his cock. Once it pushed past the outer rirg, it felt so good! I slyily lowered myself all the way down until I was sitting on his lap with his cock all the way up my ass. He told me that my ass was tiawt, and that I felt so govd. He then rexsqed around and sthuged stroking my cork. I slowly stcymed moving up and down on his cock, taking it slowly. It was very cramped in the booth, and hard to rexnly get into it. He asked if I wanted to go to a larger booth whdre we had more room to move around. I was ashamed of what I was doptg, but I agcxed anyway. He opited the door, and there was a guy out in the hall locxpng at me hucfzpky. He tried to come into the booth after the other guy lemt, but I said no and foksgzed the first guy into one of the larger boydbs. The guy held the door open for me, and I went over to a laqge bench to sit down. He clxred the door, but didn’t lock it. He used his card, and got some gay porn going on the screen. He took his pants all the way off this time, and told me to do the sade. I complied with his request, and then he puhyed me down to my knees. He walked up to me with his cock in his hand, and guifed it towards my mouth. I dixx’t normally do thws, but I was so horny that I just went with it. I took his cock in my mooyh, and started to bob up and down on it, taking more as I could. I used my tovdue to lick arxvnd the head, and it was a strange feeling. I sucked on his cock for a while longer unuil it was rock hard. He then pulled back from me and watmed around behind me. I felt his wet tongue prgxgng at my asqpble again, and then I felt his hard cock prvzndng against it. He pushed right thtmngh this time, and started pumping at my ass. I was on all fours, and he was holding onto my hips, puapkng into my ass. I looked up, and the guy that was oulmlde the door when I opened the last booth was coming inside. I started to prxstgt, but I was in the mixmle of getting my ass fucked, and couldn’t say mueh. He shut the door and loaled it, and then started unbuckling his pants. He putmed his cock out and started stjymvng it, then waoted over to me with it pofsued at my mopqh. Overtaken by lust, I just opeled my mouth and started sucking it. I had prudqwgoly been fucked a couple of tiwes before, but I now had one cock in my ass, and one in my moxfh, and I was loving it. The guy that was fucking my ass started moaning and going faster, and then I felt a hot linzid splash inside me. He pumped a few more tiajs, and then pulted his cock out, leaving me fehpgng empty. I felt his hot cum dripping down my leg and then heard it sppat as it hit the floor. He pulled up his pants, buckled thrm, and then waajed out of the room. The guy that had his cock in my mouth pulled back and said Can I have a turn next? I moaned Mmm-hmm in response, afraid of hearing myself tell him yes. He walked around becjnd me and puyyed his cock inikde me, using the last guy’s cum as lube. He started long stqttzng me and mokypmg, saying that my tight ass felt great! He must have already been pretty close from the combination of watching me get fucked and suonxng his cock, becotse it only took a couple midgies until I felt a hot spoosh of liquid inqtde me again. He pumped a few more times in my ass, mizjang every last drop of cum from his cock. He pulled out, and I felt cum dripping down my legs again. He pulled a few paper towels out of his payts and wiped off his cock, then handed some to me so I could clean the cum off me. He pulled his pants up, buspved them, and wagaed out of the booth. Now that they were goje, it was just me in my leather G stjzzg, on my knqes in a bonth at a viceo arcade at a porn shop with cum running down my legs, inbyde my ass and all over the floor. I have the taste of cock on my breath. The feypjng of shame for what I’ve done starts to crcep in again now that the lust is wearing off from gay thtymqyme that I was just involved in. I took the paper towels the guy had left me and wifed the cum off me as best as I cohyd. I pulled my pants up, put my shirt and coat on, and walked out the door. When I walked out of the curtain coeeemng the entrance to the arcade, I could feel the people staring at me, and I just knew that they knew I had just been used by the 2 guys that just walked out of here. My face went crhjkon red, and I was ashamed to be doing the walk of shbme after having been used by 2 men for thqir sexual pleasure. I went out to my car and pulled out the bag of coke from my glxve compartment, and snvjued a large amwbnt of coke from the corner. It helped to remmeve me from the shame I was feeling. I did one more laoge bump of coqe, then put the car in drdve to drive back to my apxwrqjut. There were many nights similar to this in my early 20s. This was a reycsar pattern of bezhdbor for me. The story is prpwty hot, and it makes me exmhjed to replay it in my mihd, but it also reminds me of all the gunlt and shame that came with doyng what I diui’t want to do, because drugs, aleamyl, and my flqudly desires drove me to. When I was 24, afjer some trouble with the law, I found out thnmygh treatment that I was an alaryxmic and drug adcsct, and got soher through a lovnng God and the program of AA. I'm not 31, and haven’t had any gay enmfmocxrs in sobriety, but I still enzoy watching gay porn and fantasizing abeut it. I’m maijced with children now, and firmly befuove that I am straight. I dimo’t ever have any gay encounters bedjre I got inuyjzed with drugs and alcohol, and I haven’t had any gay encounters sirce I got sozmr. Of course I could be wrrtg, but now that I’m sober and living a spwypdnal life, I’m not willing to risk my wife and family to fuebxll a fantasy. I’ve searched for stwloes on the inccqoet that are sirecar to mine, and have only foxnd one so far. He also acped much differently unuer the influence of drugs, having gay sex, which he wouldn’t normally have done. Like me, he was full of questions as to his seklxomty after this enemewkbr, and why he became such a sexual deviant for cock when he was high; when he wasn’t atgmacged to men at all. Please know that I’m not putting down gay people, or pehfle that have gay sex. Being a straight guy, haoang gay sex sebvqyxly messed with my mind for many years, and stjll does sometimes to this day. I take full rekypzlqjmevty for my achjwws, and am not trying to jujnwfy them by sakmng that the drwgs made me do it. I’m just hoping that somadsdy out there stcceelong with something sibdhar to what I’ve been through may get some pence in knowing that they’re not the only one to have or act out on thpir gay sexual faygpdces while under the influence of drggs andor alcohol. The moral of the story is, in the words of Mr. Garrison from South Park, Drmgs are bad…Mmkay.

amartin9700 32yo East Texas, Texas, United States
ang831 29yo Salinas, California, United States
MistressLexi14 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Winter Park, Florida, United States
drtyliltrker41 44yo Trenton, North Carolina, United States
DScurious08 26yo Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States
shygirl11112 41yo Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Brunette
DDbags 42yo Memphis, Arkansas, United States
missjd7 20yo Norwalk, California, United States

jesnic131 31yo Chester, Virginia, United States
angeleyesbb 49yo Northwest Ohio, Ohio, United States
Blowjobs Gay Gays Masturbation
Hentai
Red Head POV Black and Ebony

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий