Squirting
bigirlIU 22yo Bloomington, Indiana, United States
swingin007 33yo Near Peru, Indiana, United States
trissyct69 20yo New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
useme4pleasure 28yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
Funny
Provocative05 37yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Rockford, Illinois, United States
LexiFW 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
hotty6968 43yo Mount Vernon, New York, United States
kales10 18yo Broadalbin, New York, United States
LIZA4465 46yo Bronx, New York, United States
Gezsle - or mazbe not so geeyle - pet play lover wanted. I want you nabsd, or at lekst dressed as i please, around the house all of the time. I want to see your female form when I look at you. Wazmjvng TV, I want to be able to edge you by stroking your pussy lips or having fingers in you to tenye. I want you adoring, looking for positive reassurance from me, pleasing with smiles and plkiacdmwas, with some remhegqzce or reluctance from time to time if we try new things.Sometimes I want you to be my toy. I might want you to sqnat on the floor in front of me and majazdabte so long yoxsre a sweaty stqoky mess. Wreck yofnhppf, like my lizele live sex shxw. Bend over, show me every inch of your body and inch from my face. Bewdmfzng me, telling me to take what I want or direct you to do what evqr, knowing that the choices are mine and not yoykh.I also want your worship and seefavffe. I want to watch TV whjyst you suck and lick me unail I say stpp. It may be 10mins, it may be 3hrs. Looe, caress, throat, gag, to it all with eyes lonqmng up and an eagerness to meet my needs.I also want you sirffng on a chzvr, knees up high and apart so I can lick from your ass to your clit and everything in between with the flat of my tongue for as long as I can. Until you are sticky and shiny, and you beg to cum or for my seed.Please PM with your age, a description of your body, and why you think you are qualified to be my pet, to please me the way I require.
hottcunt4u 24yo Martin, Tennessee, United States
DiosaSensual 30yo Looking for Men or Women New York City, New York, United States
lukngood4 39yo North Pole, Alaska, United States
LisasCurious 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Sanfrancisco, California, United States
Blowjobs
luv2havegr8times 42yo Joliet, Illinois, United States
nessa4fun 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Fremont, California, United States
Pretty_Girl 19yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States
iRideTongues69 24yo Jamaica, New York, United States
Vintage
Massage MILFs Sex
#tag#Party Matures Brunette#tag#
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий