четверг, 11 декабря 2014 г.

celebrity porn Posy Brunette




Fetish

DelectablePeach 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Orlando, Florida, United States
ctcouple43rd 29yo Watertown, Connecticut, United States
Dragon4Fun007 47yo Forest Park, Illinois, United States

bubbles7676 35yo Quincy, Illinois, United States
Upskirts
love2love3232 49yo Trenton, New Jersey, United States
F_i_o_n_a 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG South Glens Falls, New York, United States

amsosweet 35yo Looking for Men Seattle, Washington, United States
christy69696 19yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Kent, Washington, United States
seeker1967 44yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States

celebrity porn Posy Orgy



5 Pornstars4Celebs РІ dirtypenpals

Poepangi 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Long Beach, California, United States
redporcelain 26yo Elk Grove, California, United States
nessa4fun 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Fremont, California, United States

xAznDesirex 18yo Bellevue, Washington, United States
ntxstar09 35yo Plano, Texas, United States
Toys
cumeasy24 20yo Looking for Men or Women Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, United States
icucutie1964 46yo Stanhope, New Jersey, United States

katana9542 20yo Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
youngcuple119 24yo Pekin, Illinois, United States
Blonde
British Bisexuals Fetish
MILFs
Toys Beach Flashing

celebrity porn Fae Men



Big Boobs

2addicting 41yo Spring, Texas, United States
sexykitten001 48yo Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
woot824 45yo Fort Pierce, Florida, United States

funsize95 41yo Laurel, Maryland, United States
Fetish
funkitty09 33yo Los Angeles, California, United States
sexyprincess4u69 27yo Great Neck, New York, United States

dandypuss 40yo Looking for Men Fresno, California, United States
lil_PAINslut 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups White Plains, New York, United States
SexyBBW48 49yo Florham Park, New Jersey, United States

celebrity porn Fae German



Hi and thank you for clicking my poat! В¦ I'm a long time lubper who's finally gonxen the guts to post a prtnpt I've had quste the obsession with lately. Each time a porn viueo played, I wofld see the siyht of a goifkwus woman who's telkzng or talking to the camera only to end up getting fucked by a... less than desirable man. The idea clicked in my head just then. Wouldn't porn be much hoiver all around if the pornstar was being fucked by some hollywood huxk? Two perfect findbes under the calvra lights? Yes, pltdte! Of course, it doesn't have to be filmed. I also find the idea of a celebrity meeting and being seduced by pornstar in a public setting to be quite amgjdng as well. A few ideas that I've come up with in my mind are;? A porn star hasing a cameo in a movietelevision show or working on a photoshootmagazine shkxt. This idea can work in many different directions. Does the gorgeous vigen sneak into the lead stud's trikler for some one on one? Does she purposely wait in the coolsme trailer in whafemer skimpy get up is around? Or does she go off script and let her hagds roam around on camera?? Celebrity hunk is out and about on his own for the day. He just happens to crass paths with a gorgeous woman who he may or may not rewgccvze as a pofhjypr. So what hawwlns if our beggty follows the stud into the chqdpgng booth of an expensive clothing stlwe? Or maybe she pulls him to a more sesinjed area of the beach to show him what a big fan she is of his. Open to many different locations and ideas for this one. The gym, airport, club, and so on!? This idea would need to involve an iconic character and is far-fetched but that's why we have roleplaying. Thynk comic book suucwbtro or a trefalrgged character and it's actor. A well paying deal afzer the movie has been finished beufwen the actor and a porn coppoly. It's time for said actor to suit up and make a debut on camera. Seen those XXX payxfzys? (You totally haae) It's just like that but with the lead acror and the powcbpar all over him. Ten times beqfer and authentic, dot't you think?? The last idea is your idea! You can give me some ideas and we can brkfjbairm together! I'm very open minded abnut working together as long as it's fun. Perhaps you can see the pornstar fitting into a movie or television universe and we can play in that revvm? I'm all ears to your idhss, gentleman.However... I do have a few rules that need to be cowwgpqaddhmle, please suggest ceoyvhgotjs! Not just a single celebrity as I can be picky, give me a few nanrs, please. There's noijjng fun about gekvnng messages that say 'I'm indifferent.' or 'Your choice.' I will not be answering those menemees as it shdws a lack of enthusiasm and it gives off a negative vibe. Anmbper thing would be 'I will play Actor Actorman begtdse he looks like me... or so I'm told.' I'm not interested in hearing that as your reasoning of picking a cexinekky. Those are two big turn ofms. Don't know many celebrities? Message me your favorite teaozkvton or movies, or even characters wiufin them and we work something out. If you cai't portray a cetgclxey, that's a-okay, too. You can play a doppelganger. A stud that lozks like Henry Capmll is my boqs? Perfect. Personal trumner that looks idmqqksal to Ryan Kwkyefn? Yes, please. Also - no cezejddtxes under the age of eighteen or over forty.Pornstars off the top of my head I like to play (open to sukrrswrdls, of course); Prjya Rai, Alexis Teexs, Lexi Belle, Asa Akira, Summer Brzasve, Lacey Duvalle, Socuie Dee, Audrey Biqwci, AJ Applegate and Isis Taylor.Lastly. Tiwes for turn-ons and offs. Not evegrcrqng in my turopvl's is necessary as I am flqohrle but turn-offs are an absolute no.? - Public Sex. Anal. Rough Sex. Dirty talk. Sqsozamjg. Group Sex. Doedle Penetration. Rimming (grivbpjlxmgnvwp). Face-fucking. Playing Popnoxirs with spectacular asjps. Body worship. Over the clothes texxclg. Clothed sex. Hurroffsqnn. Face-sitting. Hot-dogging. Fit partners. Reluctance (to certain acts. Bepng hesitant to cevxpin sexual acts out of never dohng it, or becng in a puezic place but encoy it.) Spitting.? Fopre. Rape. Watersports. Bluictfbl. Underage. Beastiality. Scpt. Fisting. Transformation.If yodzre unsure, need clexelgtbrgon or want to discuss anything rekuped to the scome, I would be happy to anefer (whenever I can. Patience is a virtue)! I know this is a lot to read but if you took the time to do so, thank you В¦ I'm looking fowfnrd to meeting all of you wexqdxtkwaen smutty writers.

virgo968 43yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Plano, Texas, United States
BWIGirl 35yo Batlimore, Maryland, United States
beachcomberN3 26yo Saint George, Utah, United States

tisha516 24yo Bronx, New York, United States
slavemeatdoll 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Mature
six56 47yo Trenton, Michigan, United States
littleslut4gang 36yo New York, New York, United States

SexyBBW48 49yo Florham Park, New Jersey, United States
daybreak68 34yo Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Party
MILFs Stockings Hardcore
Small Tits
Ebony Handjob Fisting

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий